How to enter the Cocoa Beach Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Cocoa Beach Half Marathon route
This October come out to Florida's Cocoa Beach and crush your next personal best with non-stop views of the coast. Starting at Hangar's Beach opposite PAFB Runway runners then head down Ocean Beach boulevard all the while enjoying the cooling coastal breeze. Portions of the run will take place on the beach so participants should prepare for hard-packed sandy runs.
There will be shuttles running from the Hilton hotel to the starting line, however no return buses will be organized.
There will be three race categories on the day, please specify which you will be entering during the checkout process:
Standard Half Marathon
Jeannie Division - For those running in Jeannie costumes/apparel
Major Anthony Nelson - For those running in military uniform (running shoes are still encouraged)
Half MarathonStart Time: 11:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Cocoa Beach Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Smooth Running are ranked #35 in the UK out of 317 organizers
Other events from this organizer
Cocoa Beach Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cocoa Beach Half Marathon?
You may also like
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Cocoa Beach
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon31st Jan 2021, Miami4.8(8)
- Spartan Trail - Fayetteville28th Jun, Spring Lake
- Rabun Georgia Half Marathon7th Jun, Dillard
- Marine Corps Half Marathon12th Sep, Camp Lejeune
- North Carolina – Halloween Half Marathon25th Oct, Fayetteville