Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 1km
You may also like
- Cheap 5K1st Sep, Colorado Springs
- Xterra Trail Run Cheyenne Mountain State Park22nd Sep, Colorado Springs
- Mac 'N Cheese 5k17th Nov, Denver
- CO Brewery Running Series - Goat Patch Brewing - Veteran's Day 5k9th Nov, Colorado Springs
- Turkey Trot Predict23rd Nov, Colorado Springs
- YMCA / Kaiser Permanente Turkey Trot 5K28th Nov, Colorado Springs
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Colorado Springs Marathon presented by Centura Orthopedics, is a community running event that features a full marathon, half marathon, and 5k, beginning & ending at Acacia Park in downtown Colorado Springs. The course will showcase the city of Colorado Springs by taking runners on Wood Ave, Cascade Ave, Platte Ave, through America the Beautiful Park, Monument Valley Park, around Memorial Park, by the Olympic Training Center & through downtown. This family friendly race is a premiere endurance running event, attracting people from 38 different states.
Colorado Springs Marathon route
Colorado Springs Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Colorado Springs Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.