The Colorado Springs Marathon presented by Centura Orthopedics, is a community running event that features a full marathon, half marathon, and 5k, beginning & ending at Acacia Park in downtown Colorado Springs. The course will showcase the city of Colorado Springs by taking runners on Wood Ave, Cascade Ave, Platte Ave, through America the Beautiful Park, Monument Valley Park, around Memorial Park, by the Olympic Training Center & through downtown. This family friendly race is a premiere endurance running event, attracting people from 38 different states.
How to enter the Colorado Springs Marathon
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 1km
Colorado Springs Marathon routes
Colorado Springs Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
Colorado Springs Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Colorado Springs Marathon?
You may also like
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Idaho Falls Marathon25th Jul, Idaho Falls
- Beat the Heat8th Aug, Bellevue
- Riverton Country Mile Races4th Jul, Riverton
- Rush Springs Watermelon Festival Watermelon 5k/10k8th Aug, Rush Springs