The Colossal Vail 50/50 is an adventurous ultra run on portions of the Arizona Trail near the community of Vail (24 miles southeast of Tucson). Starting and finishing at Colossal Cave Mountain Park, both the 55K and 50-mile courses feature some of the greatest high desert trail running opportunities in this part of the state. And new for 2019 weve added a scenic and challenging half-marathon distance! Its a little longer than most half-marathons: 13.6 miles to be exact.
How to enter the Colossal Vail 50/50 Arizona Trail Run
- Run 50mi
- Run 55km
- Run 13mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Colossal Vail 50/50 Arizona Trail Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Colossal Vail 50/50 Arizona Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Colossal Vail 50/50 Arizona Trail Run?
You may also like
- Whiskey Basin Trail Runs19th Apr 2020, Prescott
- Mc Dowell Mountain Frenzy Trail Runs7th Dec, Fountain Hills
- Javelina Jundred 100 Mile Endurance Run26th Oct, Scottsdale
- Black Canyon Ultras15th Feb 2020, Mayer4.7(2)
- San Tan Scramble Trail Runs4th Jan 2020, Queen Creek
- Franklin Mountains Trail Run10th Nov, El Paso