The Cooperstown Triathlon, in it's 9th year. Sprint Triathlon & Aqua Bike for Individuals and Sprint Triathlon for Relay Teams of 2 or 3 people.
New for 2019: Kids Triathlon.
How to enter the Cooperstown Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.46mi, Bike 11mi, Run 3.1mi
- Swim 100km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.124mi, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.062mi, Bike 3mi, Run 1mi
Cooperstown Triathlon routes
This Sprint Triathlon begins with an 750m swim in beautiful Otsego Lake. It is followed by an 11 mile bike ride through the rolling hills and beautiful countryside of the surrounding community. The race finishes with a 3.1 mi run which takes place entirely within the borders of the park.
11 & Under: Swim – 100 Meters, Bike – 3 Miles, Run – 1 Mile.
Ages 12 – 17: Swim – 200 Meters, Bike – 6 Miles, Run – 1 Mile
Cooperstown Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Cooperstown Triathlon?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New York12th Jun, Bethel
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey Trifecta2nd Oct, Sussex County
- Spartan Race – Vermont11th Sep, Killington
- Spartan Race – Palmerton10th Jul, Palmerton
- Spartan Race – Tri-State New Jersey24th Apr, Sussex County
- Spartan Stadion - Citi Field New York15th May, Queens County
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.