Corner Canyon is a favorite to many runners along the Wasatch Front. A vast network of trails truly makes Corner Canyon unique. This same network of trails is what will make this race a great relay. We wanted everybody to be able to experience all that Corner Canyon has to offer and we feel this is the way to do it. Each section is approximately 3.5 - 4 miles and varies from downhill, to rolling, to climbs. This relay uses almost every trail Corner Canyon has to offer, our personal favorites are the all new foot traffic only trails, Casper and Phantom! This can be done as a team or for those who really want a challenge, solo!
How to enter the Corner Canyon 50k Relay
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 26.2mi
Corner Canyon 50k Relay weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Corner Canyon 50k Relay reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Corner Canyon 50k Relay?
You may also like
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Lincoln MTN Trail Race6th Jun, Larkspur
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee