Longest continually running triathlon IN THE WORLD. The Sports Fiesta triathlon is recognized as the longest continually running triathlon in the United States. Our triathlon was the prototype for the Hawaiian Iron Man, predating it by 7 years. It is a nationally recognized competition, attracting hundreds of participants each year.
How to enter the Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta
- Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta?
You may also like
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Crown City Classic – Coronado’s 4th July4th Jul, Coronado
- Awesome 80s San Diego – 5K & 10K29th Mar, San Diego
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Cinco De Mayo Trail Run2nd May, Poway