Longest continually running triathlon IN THE WORLD. The Sports Fiesta triathlon is recognized as the longest continually running triathlon in the United States. Our triathlon was the prototype for the Hawaiian Iron Man, predating it by 7 years. It is a nationally recognized competition, attracting hundreds of participants each year.
How to enter the Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta
- Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coronado Optimist Sports Fiesta?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.