The Coronado Rotary Club presents the 22nd annual Low Tide Ride & Stride. Held on the lowest tide of the month, the 5 mile beach course is perfect for runners, bikers and walkers. For any questions please contact the event organizer at [email protected] or call (619) 312-7465.
How to enter the Coronado Rotary Club Low Tide Ride & Stride
- Run 5mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Coronado Rotary Club Low Tide Ride & Stride weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Coronado Rotary Club Low Tide Ride & Stride reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coronado Rotary Club Low Tide Ride & Stride?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Double Peak Challenge 10k, 5K & Fun Run28th Sep, San Marcos
- Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge26th Oct, Palm Springs
- Plymouth Rock 'n' Run28th Nov, Anaheim