The low-lying Coyote Hills rise as a prominent landmark on the eastern shoreline of San Francisco Bay, along the western edge of southern Alameda County. Archaeology has revealed that Native Americans have lived in the area for at least 12,900 to 13,500 years. The Tuibun Ohlone village site (which is more than 2,000 years old) may be visited at Coyote Hills Regional Park on naturalist-led programs.
Come and enjoy the rolling hills and bay views! Hikers/walkers are always welcome.
How to enter the Coyote Hills Half Marathon, 10K & 5K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
Coyote Hills Half Marathon, 10K & 5K routes
Coyote Hills Half Marathon, 10K & 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Coyote Hills Half Marathon, 10K & 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Coyote Hills Half Marathon, 10K & 5K?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb 2020, San Francisco
- Quarry Turkey30th Nov, Fremont
- Bay to Bridge Half Marathon3rd May 2020, San Francisco
- Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon14th Dec, Tiburon
- Peacock Gap Trail Run7th Dec, San Rafael