How to enter the Crazy Desert Trail Race
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Crazy Desert Trail Race routes
The course is a mix of terrains over undulating hills. You stay in the park's north part for the 5k and 10k races. The longer races head further afield into low deserts, and require more ascents and technical trail running.
- 50k runners do 2 laps of a 15.7 mile course.
- 100k runners do 3 laps of a 21.7 mile course.
- All other runners do 1 lap of a set-distance course.
- 5k - Finish
- 10k - 3.5miles, Finish
- 13.1 Half - 3.5 miles, 7.9, 10.4, Finish
- 50k - 3.5 miles, 7.9, 12.4, 15.7, 19.0, 23.4, 27.9, Finish
- 100k - 3.5 miles, 7.9, 12.3, 16.7, 21.7, 25.2, 29.6, 34.0, 38.4, 43.4, 46.9, 51.3, 55.6, 60.1, Finish
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Crazy Desert Trail Race weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Crazy Desert Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crazy Desert Trail Race?