For the past 34 years the Crescent City sprint triathlon has been enjoyed at the Fred Endert Municipal Pool in Crescent City, CA, about 20 miles south of the Oregon border. Over the years an adult duathlon and a kids triathlon has been added. You will enjoy a small town event which draws participants from many states and nearby counties. Although a comfortable family event, competition often is high.
How to enter the Crescent City Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 12mi, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 3.1mi, Bike 12mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 1mi, Run 0.25mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 6mi, Bike 1mi
Crescent City Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Crescent City Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Crescent City Triathlon ?
You may also like
- Donner Lake Triathlon18th Jul, Truckee
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- XTERRA Tahoe City Off-Road Triathlon, Duathlon & Aquabike27th Jun, Tahoe City
- California Triathlons21st Jun, Pleasanton
- Pacific Crest Weekend Sports Festival - Day 220th Jun, Sunriver
- Folsom Lake International Triathlon9th May, Granite Bay