Run a Half or 10K below sea level in one of America's most unique and special National Park. Both routes are out-and-back on Highway 190 and Mustard Canyon Road. Mustard Canyon is mostly unpaved and will be closed to traffic for at least 3 hours during the race.
How to enter the Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.