Run a Half or 10K below sea level in one of America's most unique and special National Park.
Both routes are out-and-back on Highway 190 and Mustard Canyon Road. Mustard Canyon is mostly unpaved and will be closed to traffic for at least 3 hours during the race.
How to enter the Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Joshua Tree Half Marathon7th Nov, Joshua Tree
- USA Women's Marathon & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Palm Desert1.5(8)
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.