Run a Half or 10K below sea level in one of America's most unique and special National Park.
Both routes are out-and-back on Highway 190 and Mustard Canyon Road. Mustard Canyon is mostly unpaved and will be closed to traffic for at least 3 hours during the race.
How to enter the Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K?
You may also like
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K7th Dec, Laughlin
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K1st Mar 2020, Visalia