The ditch banks and North Valley Bosque sets the stage for this ghostly affair and one you won't want to miss! You won't want to run or walk these ditches alone...so bring a friend!
La Llorona ("The Weeping Woman") is a legendary ghost prominent in the folklore of Hispanic America and New Mexico folklore. According to the tradition, La Llorona is the ghost of a woman who lost her children and cries while looking for them by the river and ditchbanks.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
DITCH WITCH ‘LA LLORONA’ RUN weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
DITCH WITCH ‘LA LLORONA’ RUN reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was DITCH WITCH ‘LA LLORONA’ RUN?
You may also like
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Rush Springs Watermelon Festival Watermelon 5k/10k8th Aug, Rush Springs
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver17th Oct, Denver
- Twilight Red Rock 1/2 Marathon, 10K, and 5K17th Oct, Las Vegas
- All Out Fallfest 1 M 5 K 10 K Half Marathon Marathon19th Sep, Westminster
- Valley of Fire Backcountry14th Nov, Las Vegas
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.