Paddle, bike, run. The Dry Tri substitutes swim caps for kayaks/stand-up paddleboards. Competitors will begin the race with a 1.25 mile kayak/stand-up paddleboard paddle around Sadler Island on the Catawba River, followed by a 15K mountain bike ride, and a 5K run through the USNWCs trail system. Take on the challenge as an individual in a kayak or grab your friends and compete in a relay team of two or three. Stick around after the race and enjoy live music, food, drink, and fireworks at the USNWCs Labor Day Celebration.
How to enter the Dry Tri
- Triathlon: Swim 1.25mi, Bike 15km, Run 5km
Dry Tri route
Note: There is a 1/3 mile dirt/gravel run between the Paddle leg and Transition
Note: An older pair of running shoes are recommended but not required for this brief running section
Dry Tri weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Dry Tri reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dry Tri?
You may also like
- Callaway Sprint Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Pine Mountain
- General Smallwood Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Indian Head
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep 2020, Wrightsville Beach
- Huntersville Sprint Triathlon26th Apr 2020, Huntersville
- Azalea Sprint29th Mar 2020, Wilmington
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct 2020, Bumpass