The 7th Annual Dugway Trail & Ultra Run gives runners a unique opportunity to participate in a 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon, 30K, and 50K ultra run, and 10K Military Team Challenge on the grounds of Dugway Proving Ground, Utah Army Installation. The desert trail offers an abundance of elevation changes with rocky, soft sand, and desert ground terrain with a gain of (10K 1475 ft., 1/2 Marathon 2945 ft., 30K 3968 ft., and 50k 6002 ft). The course is primarily single track trail with some connecting dirt roads. Part of the trail follows wild mustang trails and views of golden eagles nests along the route.
How to enter the Dugway Trail and Ultra Run
- Run 20km
- Run 50km
- Run 30km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Dugway Trail and Ultra Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Dugway Trail and Ultra Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dugway Trail and Ultra Run?
You may also like
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb, Lakewood4.9(2)
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee