Distances in this event
- Run 20km
- Run 50km
- Run 30km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The 7th Annual Dugway Trail & Ultra Run gives runners a unique opportunity to participate in a 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon, 30K, and 50K ultra run, and 10K Military Team Challenge on the grounds of Dugway Proving Ground, Utah Army Installation. The desert trail offers an abundance of elevation changes with rocky, soft sand, and desert ground terrain with a gain of (10K 1475 ft., 1/2 Marathon 2945 ft., 30K 3968 ft., and 50k 6002 ft). The course is primarily single track trail with some connecting dirt roads. Part of the trail follows wild mustang trails and views of golden eagles nests along the route.
Dugway Trail and Ultra Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Dugway Trail and Ultra Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Dugway Trail and Ultra Run?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Monument Valley Marathon16th Nov, Oljato-Monument Valley
- Haunted Half Provo26th Oct, Provo
- Moms Rock! at the Diane Snyder Run to Remember9th May 2020, Las Vegas
- Cedar City Thunderbird 50K12th Oct, Cedar City
- Run, Walk & Roll27th Jun 2020, North Logan
- Marines Memorial Run Of Southern Nevada2nd Nov, Las Vegas