This race boasts stunning scenery, a fast, technical bike course, and hometown hospitality like no other; with both Sprint and Olympic distance races to choose from. This event is a 2-transition point-to-point race, so please pay close attention to this page. We want your race day to go as smooth as possible. This slick event begins at the beautiful East Canyon Reservoir. The Sprint bike is downhill and fast (please stay safe and in control at all times.) The Olympic bike course has two short but challenging hills followed by a fast descent into Morgan City. Both distances offer a cool, scenic run along the Weber River and local neighborhoods. We look forward to seeing you at this TriUtah open water season opener!
How to enter the East Canyon Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
East Canyon Triathlon weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
East Canyon Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was East Canyon Triathlon?
You may also like
- Donner Lake Triathlon18th Jul, Truckee4.7(2)
- Lake Tahoe Triathlon22nd Aug, Tahoma
- XTERRA Tahoe City Off-Road Triathlon, Duathlon & Aquabike27th Jun, Tahoe City
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Onion Man Triathlon24th May, Walla Walla
- Mountain Man Triathlon12th Jul, Flagstaff