Ele's Race is an annual 5K Run/Walk that directly benefits Ele's Place - Lansing, a healing center for grieving children and teens. It's a fun-filled family event that helps to raise funds and awareness for Ele's Place. All Ele's Place bereavement support services are provided at no cost to families, thanks to our generous community and participants in Ele's Race 5k.
How to enter the Ele’s Race 5K Run/Walk
- Run 5km
Ele’s Race 5K Run/Walk weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Ele’s Race 5K Run/Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ele’s Race 5K Run/Walk?
You may also like
- Stars & Stripes Run3rd Oct, Utica
- American Birkebeiner Trail Run & Trek26th Sep, Hayward
- Rise & Grind National Coffee Day 5K/10K26th Sep, Fredericksburg
- Pumpkin Fest 10 K 5 K10th Oct, Waterloo
- Remembrance Run - Honoring Iowa's Fallen27th Sep, West Des Moines
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.