Distances in this event
- Run 5km
Emerge 5k: Helping Our Youth Soar route
The course will take you through the beautiful area at Boulder Reservoir, beginning and ending at West Grass.
From the organizer
Join us for the Sixth Annual EMERGE 5K:
This 5K family walk/run event is an empowering experience designed to raise awareness of youth suicide prevention efforts and bring support to the youth of Boulder and St. Vrain Valley School Districts. Join us in helping them soar!
Awesome live music will be provided by Kutandara! Post-race (free) refreshments from Button Rock Bakery, KT's BBQ, Morning Glory Cafe and more.
Proceeds from this event benefit the Second Wind Fund of Boulder County, a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide funded counseling services to at risk youth in Boulder County. The event is also designed as an opportunity for remembrance of those we've lost to suicide and a celebration of all who choose life.
Emerge 5k: Helping Our Youth Soar weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Emerge 5k: Helping Our Youth Soar reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Emerge 5k: Helping Our Youth Soar?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- All-Out Mardi Crawl Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & 1 Mile22nd Feb 2020, Lakewood4.9(2)
- Six Pack Series Winter Westminster 4 mile & 5k4th Feb 2020, Westminster4.9(4)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver19th Oct, Denver
- Resolve 5K/10K/1M4th Jan 2020, Denver
- Six Pack Series Winter Westminster 5 mile & 5k8th Feb 2020, Westminster5(1)
- Castle Rock Trail Festival5th Oct, Castle Rock