Register now for Visalia's one and only historic End of the Trail Half Marathon or 10k race. This may just be the flattest course in California! Whether you walk or run, join us for a memorable experience with a great route that starts and ends in downtown Visalia.
How to enter the End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K routes
Don't miss out on this flat and fast course and NY Qualifier that is making waves in the Valley. The 10K may just be the "best" 10K in the entire valley with its very own pacers and cash prizes! Starting in Downtown Visalia, the Half Marathon and 10k route takes runners through residential streets and neighborhoods and onto the Santa Fe Trail. Half Marathoners continue to the historic End of the Trail bronze statue in Mooney Grove Park before heading back to the party at the finish line.
If you can't make it on the day, run your own race and log your miles and simply share a picture from your watch, Garmin feed, Strava, or other tracking app! Send proof to:[email protected], or tag us on social media!
We will mail your swag to you at your registered address after the race. Please get your proof of miles ran by Sunday March 30, 2020
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon26th Jul 2020, San Francisco4.7(2)
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura4.2(4)
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Sombrero Half Marathon, 5K & 10K26th Jan 2020, Simi Valley