How to enter the End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K routes
Don't miss out on this flat and fast course and NY Qualifier that is making waves in the Valley. The 10K may just be the "best" 10K in the entire valley with its very own pacers and cash prizes! Starting in Downtown Visalia, the Half Marathon and 10k route takes runners through residential streets and neighborhoods and onto the Santa Fe Trail. Half Marathoners continue to the historic End of the Trail bronze statue in Mooney Grove Park before heading back to the party at the finish line.
If you can't make it on the day, run your own race and log your miles and simply share a picture from your watch, Garmin feed, Strava, or other tracking app! Send proof to:
[email protected], or tag us on social media!
We will mail your swag to you at your registered address after the race. Please get your proof of miles ran by Sunday March 30, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
End of The Trail Half Marathon & 10K reviews (2)
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Mar, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Spartan Trail - San Jose Half Marathon & 10K16th Feb, Diablo Grande
- Spartan Trail Monterey7th Jun, Salinas
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura