Epic Series is excited to partner with Let’s Do This to bring our Epic Series Race home! Take part each weekend until the 18 July, or be brave and take on the whole series!
For Week 2, the run & exercises will be as follows - we all love burpees right!?:
- 10x10 burpees- 1.5 mile run
- 5x10 burpees
- 1.5 Mile run
- 2x15 burpees
Your weekly challenge will change each week, make sure you check the page each Monday to see what is in store for the next instalment of the series!
Athletes will receive a virtual finisher certificate, a 50% off code for any Epic race in 2020 or 2021 as well as an Epic Medal! Those who enter the whole series with the Series Pass and complete all 8 events will get a unique t-shirt and medal!
We have partnered with Ava's Avengers as our charity partner for this event - Join the fight and find your inner hero!
Ava’s Avengers was formed to allow people from all over the world to be a hero while participating in their favorite races. This 501c3 charity seeks to inspire individuals to push themselves to be better, and to assist others in need.
Through funds raised at OCR and endurance races, Ava’s Avengers has made a positive impact across the United States by covering lodging expenses at Ronald McDonald House and Kiwanis for families with children undergoing medical procedures. The Avengers have also made sizeable toy, clothing, and monetary donations to shelters, charities and foster families. During the Covid-19 crisis, members of Ava’s Avengers have been on the front lines, providing supplies, food, and masks to families in need.
Your support of Ava’s Avengers can directly impact lives and help build a better future. For more information or to learn how to get involved, please go to www.AvasAvengers.org.
Choose your event
How to complete a Virtual Event
Participating in a virtual event means you can complete the distance at any time within the event timeframe in a location of your choice.
Here's what you need to do:
Preparing your virtual event
- Secure your virtual spot in the event by booking your ticket
- Plan your ideal routeMake sure the route is at least the event length and as traffic free as possible
- Download a distance tracking app
- Ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshotThis can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your activity in the designated event completion timeframe
- Make sure you go the event distanceBut don't worry if you go a bit further, we'll calculate your finish time.
- Take a Finisher's Photo to share with your fellow finishers
Submitting your result
- Head back to this event page to submit your resultsMake sure to submit your results within the event completion timeframe
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your resultsYou can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide your finish time and overall distanceIf you run further than the race distance, we'll adjust your time down to the correct distance based on your pace.
- Share your Finisher's Photo on the Finish Line galleryGet featured on our Finish Line where you can celebrate your achievement and inspire others to get active.
Frequently asked questions
For more advice about virtual events, see our Virtual Event Handbook here.