The Evergreen Mountain Trail Race features over nine miles of peaks and valleys. Participants pass the four rock formations called the Three Sisters and Little Brother as they weave their way throughout the course. The ascent up Evergreen Mountain features an elevation gain of over 1,000 feet, with runners ultimately reaching an elevation of 8,400 feet. After completing the summit loop, runners sprint down Evergreen Mountain to the finish.
How to enter the Evergreen Mountain 15K
- Run 15km
Evergreen Mountain 15K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Evergreen Mountain 15K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Evergreen Mountain 15K?
You may also like
- Lincoln MTN Trail Race6th Jun, Larkspur
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 2 (NM)26th Mar, Clayton
- Bataan Memorial Death March15th Mar, White Sands Missile Range
- Dust Bowl Series – Day 5 (CO)29th Mar, Lamar
- Runs With Scissors Races4th Apr, Brighton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton