Southern Arizona's Favorite Trail Race! Two distances: 5.2 & 10.3 miles. Your race starts & finishes at the park trail-head and travels the trails of this magnificent park, including the “92 & 48 Stair Climb." 10.3 miler is two loops of the 5.2 mile course. Overall male/female & age group medals for both events, male & female sized short sleeve tech shirts, free race photos and our famous free Mexican breakfast…all under the shade of the Catalina State Park Mesquite grove picnic area!
How to enter the Everyone Runs Catalina State Park 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
Everyone Runs Catalina State Park 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Everyone Runs Catalina State Park 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Everyone Runs Catalina State Park 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race?
You may also like
- Nearly Naked Ruck March - Los Angeles2nd May, Los Angeles
- Narrow Gauge 10 Mile & 4 Mile24th May, Durango
- Silver Strand Half Marathon8th Nov, Coronado
- Everyone Runs Catalina State Park Split Endz 5 & 10 Mile Trail Race and 5k Road Run27th Sep, Tucson
- Narrow Gauge 10 Mile24th May, Durango
- Bootleg Beatdown20th Jun, Boulder City