"I think having more real food (sandwiches, tortillas, grilled cheese, bacon) at..."
"The course can be pretty rough, and there are some very stout hills - imagine..."
See all reviews
How to enter the Falls 100
- Run 50mi
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Falls 100 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 5mph
Falls 100 reviews (2)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Pilot Mountain to Hanging Rock Ultra10th Oct, Danbury
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- Spartan Trail Virginia8th Nov, Arrington
- Spartan Trail - Fayetteville28th Jun, Spring Lake
- Mohican 100 Mile, 50 Mile and Marathon Runs20th Jun, Loudonville