Join us for the Fat Sass Switchback Challenge! Runners can sign-up for a 5K (3 loops) 3 hours or 6 hours. The 1 mile loop with 291 ft elevation gain starts and finishes at the Locust Grove Picnic Area off of Glen Ave in Millburn, NJ at the South Mountain Reservation.
In lieu of a registration fee, we will be collecting non-perishable food donations for “Livingston Neighbors Helping Neighbors”, an awesome local non-profit that assists local families in need.
How to enter the Fat Sass Switchback Challenge
- Run 5km
- Run 6h
- Run 3h
Fat Sass Switchback Challenge routes
Fat Sass Switchback Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Fat Sass Switchback Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fat Sass Switchback Challenge?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- NYCRUNS Building Brooklyn 5K9th Jun, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Governors Island 5K & 10K8th Aug, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County