Get ready for your Thanksgiving feast by running 2 or 5 miles through downtown Rochester. The race starts outside the Blue Cross Arena and ventures towards the University of Rochester campus. This out and back course is flat, fast and fun for the whole family. Prizes will be awarded to top over all winners, top masters and top age group winners.
How to enter the Feast of Burden 2&5 Miler
- Run 8.047km
- Run 2mi
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Feast of Burden 2&5 Miler reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Feast of Burden 2&5 Miler?
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile6th Nov, Brighton
- SCA 5k & Kids Fun Walk1st May 2105, Chambersburg
- hollys31st Jul 2029, Laurel
- Saranac Lake Winter Carnival Ice Palace Fun Run1st Feb, Saranac Lake
- IRONKIDS Ohio Fun Run25th Jul, Delaware
- Eastern Michigan University Track & Field All Time List31st Jul 2026, Ypsilanti
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.