The course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. The beach restrooms open at sunrise and there are plenty of drinking fountains along the course. There will be a fully stocked aid station at the start area, with Gatorade, water, bananas, chips, cookies, and more.
How to enter the Feeling Stuffed
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 19.65mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 15km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Feeling Stuffed weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Feeling Stuffed reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Feeling Stuffed?
You may also like
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- Los Angeles Marathon8th Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Seaside Marathon, Half Marathon, 10k & 5k16th Feb 2020, Ventura
- Crush the Coast Marathon, ¾, Half, 15K, 10K, & 5K24th Nov, Long Beach
- Catalina Island Marathon14th Mar 2020, Los Angeles County
- The Hoover Dam Marathon14th Dec, Boulder City