We are proud to announce the third annual Fiery Gizzard Trail Run at Foster Falls State Park. The run is an out and back for the half or full marathon. The trail is mostly flat ridgeline running with a few dips into the valley. On the way back all runners will go past the large waterfall by entering climbers’ access one. This will require technical running over large boulders. The capacity for this event will be low due to park guidelines.
How to enter the Fiery Gizzard Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
Fiery Gizzard Run weather forecast
Rain starting in the afternoon.
Fiery Gizzard Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Fiery Gizzard Run?
You may also like
- Knock On Wood Ultra Series25th Apr, Greenville
- Get Outside Mountain Relay5th Jun, Glade Valley
- Tar Heel 10 Mile & Fleet Feet 4 Mile Run18th Apr, Chapel Hill
- Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K16th May, Cleveland5(1)
- Ragnar Trail Appalachians – WV31st Jul, Bruceton Mills
- TCRR’s Twilight Delightfully Different 3.5 Miler13th Jun, Petersburg