How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 3.2km, Run 0.8mi
- Run 11mi
- Run 11mi
You may also like
- Pine Barrens Olympic Triathlon/Duathlon/Aqua Bike and Sprint Triathlon7th Sep, Shamong
- Tri For The Chesapeake8th Sep, Edgewater
- Rockaway Beach Tri/Duathlon22nd Sep, Queens County
- Great Pumpkin Duathlon5th Oct, Estell Manor
- Survival of the Mills22nd Sep, Ocean Township
- Long Beach Island Annual Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike15th Sep, Long Beach Township
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The First State Duathlon is a fun duathlon competition that will take place on the trails at Bellevue State Park in Wilmington, Delaware. There are three legs to the race: a trail run, followed by a trail bike ride, followed by a shorter trail run. Athletes can race as an individual or with a 2 or 3 person relay team. Competitors will need to provide their own trail bike for the bike leg of the race.
First State Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was First State Duathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.