The First State Duathlon is a fun duathlon competition that will take place on the trails at Bellevue State Park in Wilmington, Delaware. There are three legs to the race: a trail run, followed by a trail bike ride, followed by a shorter trail run. Athletes can race as an individual or with a 2 or 3 person relay team. Competitors will need to provide their own trail bike for the bike leg of the race.
How to enter the First State Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 3.2km, Run 0.8mi
First State Duathlon routes
First State Duathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
First State Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was First State Duathlon?
You may also like
- Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival20th Jun 2020, Essex County
- Bethany Beach First Responders Sports Weekend19th Sep 2020, Bethany Beach
- New England Season Opener Triathlon & Duathlon9th May 2020, Hopkinton
- Litchfield Hills Triathlon11th Jul 2020, New Hartford
- DFC Celebrate Recovery 5k23rd May 2020, Salem
- Giant Acorn Triathlon Festival26th Sep 2020, Spotsylvania Courthouse