On August 10th, come down to the river for a wet and wacky fun run benefiting two great community organizations: Matthew 25 and The Salvation Army. The first wave starts at 9am and waves will start every 10 minutes after that. The last wave starts at 10:50.
How to enter the Flood the Run
- Run 2.7mi
Flood the Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Flood the Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Flood the Run?
You may also like
- Tough Mudder & Toughest Mudder – Chicago22nd Aug, Rockford
- Tough Mudder – Twin Cities11th Jul, Hugo
- Spartan Race - MIDWEST BEAST AND SPRINT WEEKEND3rd Oct, Attica
- Spartan Race - Indiana25th Jul, Lawrenceburg
- Spartan Race – FT Campbell Nashville22nd Aug, Lexington
- Mud Ninja Extreme Challenge25th Jul, South Salem