We invite you to join the Annual Florida Holiday Halfathon & 10K, our point-to-point course, which is fast, flat, scenic and aesthetically varied: just one small bridge (Park Boulevard Bridge, four miles into the course) and two overpasses, with the rest of the course 10 25 feet above sea level. Pinellas Countys oldest half marathon created in 2002 - Pinellas Countys only point-to-point half marathon. NEW! Weve added the 10K to our Holiday Halfathon. The 10K allows athletes not up for the half marathon distance an opportunity to participate in one of Pinellas Countys most popular Holiday races and earn the gorgeous Holiday finisher medal.
How to enter the Florida Holiday Distance Classic
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Florida Holiday Distance Classic routes
The half marathon and 10K course is accurately measured and USATF certified, starting in Madeira Beach, heading north on Gulf Boulevard through exclusive residential and commercial communities to Indian Shores, before heading inland to Seminole, north along the smoothly paved Pinellas Trail into shaded and scenic Taylor Park, to the lakefront finish line, the perfect place to relax, recover, listen to live music, eat our homemade hot food, and enjoy some ice-cold beverages.
- Start time is fifteen minutes after sunrise.
- The course tours through exclusive residential neighborhoods and commercial areas on Gulf Boulevard.
- Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail is the longest “rails-to-trails” linear park in the country.
- Taylor Park is a beautiful setting to finish the Florida Road Races Holiday Halfathon.
We require that runners and walkers be properly prepared and trained to finish the half marathon within 4 hours (18 minute/mile pace). Please note that 4 hours after the start, course support (i.e. aid/water stations, volunteers, course marshals, clocks, etc.) is not guaranteed.
Both half marathon/relay courses have been precisely measured and documentation provided according to USATF requirements, certifying our courses as accurately measured.
All official results will be based on “Gun Time” as per USATF rules. Chip times will be posted for our athletes’ review, but NOT used for scoring.
Florida Holiday Distance Classic weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Florida Holiday Distance Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Florida Holiday Distance Classic?
You may also like
- St. Petersburg Distance Classic9th Feb, St. Petersburg
- Florida Shamrock Distance Classic15th Mar, St. Petersburg
- Publix Florida Marathon2nd Feb, Melbourne
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon29th Mar, Cocoa Beach
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon9th Feb, Miami
- 305 Half Marathon & 5k1st Mar, Miami Beach