We invite you to join the Annual Florida Holiday Halfathon & 10K, our point-to-point course, which is fast, flat, scenic and aesthetically varied: just one small bridge (Park Boulevard Bridge, four miles into the course) and two overpasses, with the rest of the course 10 – 25 feet above sea level. Pinellas County’s oldest half marathon created in 2002 - Pinellas County’s only point-to-point half marathon. NEW! We’ve added the 10K to our Holiday Halfathon. The 10K allows athletes not up for the half marathon distance an opportunity to participate in one of Pinellas County’s most popular Holiday races and earn the gorgeous Holiday finisher medal.
The half marathon and 10K course is accurately measured and USATF certified, starting in Madeira Beach, heading north on Gulf Boulevard through exclusive residential and commercial communities to Indian Shores, before heading inland to Seminole, north along the smoothly paved Pinellas Trail into shaded and scenic Taylor Park, to the lakefront finish line, the perfect place to relax, recover, listen to live music, eat our homemade hot food, and enjoy some ice-cold beverages.
- Start time is fifteen minutes after sunrise.
- The course tours through exclusive residential neighborhoods and commercial areas on Gulf Boulevard.
- Fred Marquis Pinellas Trail is the longest “rails-to-trails” linear park in the country.
- Taylor Park is a beautiful setting to finish the Florida Road Races Holiday Halfathon.
We require that runners and walkers be properly prepared and trained to finish the half marathon within 4 hours (18 minute/mile pace). Please note that 4 hours after the start, course support (i.e. aid/water stations, volunteers, course marshals, clocks, etc.) is not guaranteed.
Both half marathon/relay courses have been precisely measured and documentation provided according to USATF requirements, certifying our courses as accurately measured.
All official results will be based on “Gun Time” as per USATF rules. Chip times will be posted for our athletes’ review, but NOT used for scoring.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Florida Holiday Distance Classic weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Florida Holiday Distance Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Florida Holiday Distance Classic?
You may also like
- Cocoa Beach Half Marathon11th Oct, Patrick Air Force Base
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Cocoa Beach
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon31st Jan 2021, Miami4.8(8)
- Hollywood Beach Oceanside Half Marathon3rd Oct, Hollywood
- Treasure Coast Halloween Half25th Oct, Stuart
- Fall Championships At North Port FL14th Nov, North Port
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.