The 5K is very challenging - from 1.32 miles to 1.9 miles, the course goes straight up the mountain. The 50K is comprised of 4 loops, each gaining between 800 and 1000 feet of elevation. The 25K is comprised of 2 loops, each gaining between 800 and 1000 feet of elevation. The 15K is comprised of one loop, climbing 900 feet of elevation.
How to enter the Frozen Trail Runfest
- Run 15km
- Run 50km
- Run 5km
- Run 25km
Frozen Trail Runfest weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Frozen Trail Runfest reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Frozen Trail Runfest?
You may also like
- Portland Shamrock Run15th Mar 2020, Portland
- Beat the Bird 5K & Lil Drumstick 1K28th Nov, Bellevue
- Kirkland Shamrock Run14th Mar 2020, Kirkland
- DuPont Trail Marathon22nd Feb 2020, DuPont
- Lebanon’s Strawberry Festival 5k & 1 Mile Fun Run6th Jun 2020, Lebanon
- ORRC Champoeg 10K/Half/30K/Marathon Relay7th Mar 2020, Saint Paul