The 5K is very challenging - from 1.32 miles to 1.9 miles, the course goes straight up the mountain. The 50K is comprised of 4 loops, each gaining between 800 and 1000 feet of elevation. The 25K is comprised of 2 loops, each gaining between 800 and 1000 feet of elevation. The 15K is comprised of one loop, climbing 900 feet of elevation.
How to enter the Frozen Trail Runfest
- Run 15km
- Run 50km
- Run 5km
- Run 25km
Frozen Trail Runfest weather forecast
Rain throughout the day.
Frozen Trail Runfest reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Frozen Trail Runfest?
You may also like
- Truckee Running Festival31st May, Truckee
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Bay to Breakers20th Sep, San Francisco5(2)
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee