Do you have what it takes to complete the Gardner Grind? On Saturday, August 17, Gardner Parks and Recreation will host an adventure race at Celebration Park. On the trail around the west side of the park there will be obstacles, water challenges and of course...mud!! Expect to get dirty and have a great time! The race is one mile long and there will be 14-15 challenges along the way. In addition to the race, there will be music and snacks available to all. Each participant will receive a t-shirt. Wear a costume if you'd like...there will be a costume contest with a winner every hour. The ages for the race are 7 to 107 years old! The first heat will go off at 8:00 a.m. that morning and anywhere from 2-3 heats will go off per hour. When registering, participants will choose one of the following race times:
How to enter the Gardner Grind
- Run 1mi
Gardner Grind weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Gardner Grind reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gardner Grind?
You may also like
- World's Toughest Mudder – Dallas Ft Worth7th Nov, Midlothian
- Spartan Race - Midwest Beast and Sprint18th Sep 2021, Attica
- Tough Mudder – Dallas/Ft. Worth31st Oct, Midlothian
- Spartan Stadion - AT&T Stadium19th Jun 2021, Arlington
- Spartan Race – Nashville2nd Oct 2021, Lebanon
- Spartan Race – Dallas23rd Oct 2021, Glen Rose
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.