Do you have what it takes to complete the Gardner Grind? On Saturday, August 17, Gardner Parks and Recreation will host an adventure race at Celebration Park. On the trail around the west side of the park there will be obstacles, water challenges and of course...mud!! Expect to get dirty and have a great time! The race is one mile long and there will be 14-15 challenges along the way. In addition to the race, there will be music and snacks available to all. Each participant will receive a t-shirt. Wear a costume if you'd like...there will be a costume contest with a winner every hour. The ages for the race are 7 to 107 years old! The first heat will go off at 8:00 a.m. that morning and anywhere from 2-3 heats will go off per hour. When registering, participants will choose one of the following race times:
How to enter the Gardner Grind
- Run 1mi
Gardner Grind weather forecast
Rain in the morning and overnight.
Gardner Grind reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gardner Grind?
You may also like
- Rugged Maniac – Oklahoma City13th Jun 2020, Oklahoma City
- Conquer The Gauntlet Oklahoma City20th Jun 2020, Mustang
- Oklahoma City Oklahoma Conquer the Gauntlet20th Jun 2020, Oklahoma City
- got Mud? Run22nd Aug 2020, Republic
- Gut Check 5 K6th Jun 2020, Cuba
- Rugged Maniac Presented By The Oklahoman13th Jun 2020, Oklahoma City