How to enter the George Washington Bridge Challenge
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
George Washington Bridge Challenge routes
This picturesque course first takes you on the George Washington Bridge and then loops around and in to the beautiful Palisades State Park where you will enjoy the Grand Finale – The Post Race Party on Ross Dock, overlooking the NYC Skyline, The GW Bridge and the grand Hudson River.
George Washington Bridge Challenge weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
George Washington Bridge Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was George Washington Bridge Challenge?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Governors Island 5K & 10K8th Aug, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County
- Spartan Trail - Palmerton12th Jul, Kunkletown
- Spartan Trail - Boston 10k17th May, Charlton