50 swimmers will start the race at the South Tower and finish at Fingerpoint Rock. A thrilling world class swim at a historic landmark for experienced swimmers!
How to enter the Golden Gate Bridge
- Swim 1.15mi
Golden Gate Bridge route
This 3K (approx. 1.15 mi) race begins at the ocean side of the south tower of the Golden Gate Bridge near Ft. Point Beach and goes under the Golden Gate Bridge past the north tower and finishes at Finger Point Rock. This is a rare opportunity to swim one of the most thrilling open water, world class competitions ever near a legendary historical landmark with unique currents from the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay, and over the bay's deepest point at over 340 feet!
This swim is not for novices. This event is for experienced open-water swimmers only. You should be able to swim one mile comfortably in a pool in under 40 minutes. If you need advice, support, and coaching for this swim, Water World Swim can help.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Golden Gate Bridge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Golden Gate Bridge?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.