How to enter the Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 8km
Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K routes
With three running options, this event is the perfect opportunity to set your next PB or simply enjoy stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
The three race options are:
Golden Gate 10K
UjENA Fit Club 5K
Double 8K: This is made up of two separate 5K and 3K legs. This includes a short break in between each leg called the 'Recovery Zone'. The time when the next leg starts is the Restart and the clock begins with the first leg. Its a new take on racing that gives participants a chance to recharge before blitzing the next leg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K reviews (2)
2.2 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Levi’s Presidio 1019th Apr, San Francisco
- PPIE Pleasanton Run for Education19th Apr, Pleasanton
- San Francisco Bay Double 15K, Marina 10K and UjENA Fit Club 5K Run/Walk8th Mar, Brisbane5(1)
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose