How to enter the Golden Gate Headlands Marathon, Half & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 26.2mi
Golden Gate Headlands Marathon, Half & 10K routes
This off-road trail run offers stunning views of San Francisco Bay, with the green hills of the Marin Headlands to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the West.
Kicking-off at the iconic parade ground at Ft. Barry in Rodeo Valley, runners will make their way along a mixture of tracks and fire lanes though the headlands. Be prepared for a challenging route, made well worth it for the worldly views.
Those running in the marathon will complete the half marathon route twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Golden Gate Headlands Marathon, Half & 10K weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Golden Gate Headlands Marathon, Half & 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Golden Gate Headlands Marathon, Half & 10K?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Golden Gate Half Marathon & 5K1st Nov, San Francisco