Classic cross country course in Golden Gate Park. Starts at upper dirt track of the Polo Fields, runs along combination of paved bike path, dirt path, and grass to finish at the lower paved track of the Polo Fields.
How to enter the Golden Gate Park Cross Country 10K
- Run 10km
Golden Gate Park Cross Country 10K route
Run eastbound up Kennedy Drive to intersection prior to McLaren Lodge (Kezar Drive/Second Barricade). Turnaround and return the same way back to finish.
Golden Gate Park Cross Country 10K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Golden Gate Park Cross Country 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Golden Gate Park Cross Country 10K?
You may also like
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- San Francisco Pride Run27th Jun, San Francisco
- Golden Gate 10K, UjENA 5K and DOUBLE 8K2nd Aug, San Francisco2.2(2)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)