The Gone Too Soon 5K was created in honor of our brother and friend Ernie Carrillo whose life was lost at the young age of 25. We want to invite everyone who has lost a family member or friend to join us and conquer the Gone Too Soon 5K in honor of their loved one/s. Our goal is to unite the community, spread the love, and support one another.
All proceeds will go to the Ernie Carrillo Scholarship Fund that will benefit high school graduates pursuing a higher education at a trade school, community college, or 4-year university.
How to enter the Gone Too Soon 5k
- Run 5km
Gone Too Soon 5k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Gone Too Soon 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Gone Too Soon 5k?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May, Los Angeles4(1)
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach