Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Other: Swim 0.6km, Bike 12.4mi
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km
- Other: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi
- Swim 1.2mi
- Swim 1.5km
- Swim 0.75km
You may also like
- Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon7th Sep, Grand Rapids
- Reeds Lake Triathlon/Duathlon7th Sep, East Grand Rapids
- Allendale Countryside Triathlon14th Sep, Allendale Charter Township
- Fox Island Sprint Triathlon #231st Aug, Fort Wayne
- North Shore Triathlon15th Sep, Wilmette
- Ugly Dog Triathlon7th Sep, Grass Lake Charter Township
- Finisher’s medal
- Road run
- Closed roads
- 1500 participants
Meet the organizer
The Grand Rapids Triathlon is the largest independent triathlon and proud host of five USAT National Championships over the course of our ten-year history.
While our event brings in some of the best athletes from across the country, we have also been named one of the Top 5 Best Triathlons for Beginners in the country according to Triathlon Business International. This triathlon event is a chance for athletes of all skill levels to compete on a scenic riverside course, perfect for the novice through the seasoned triathlete.
Offering Sprint, Olympic, and Half distance Triathlons, Aquabike and Relay events, this USA Triathlon sanctioned event promises heart-pounding excitement from start to the finish.
Other events from this organizer
Grand Rapids Triathlon route
Grand Rapids Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Grand Rapids Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.