Consider these instead
The Half Moon Bay Triathlons has been postponed until further notice. Here are other races in your area:
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
Half Moon Bay Triathlons routes
Half Moon Bay is a picturesque town in Northern California, known for its beautiful coastline and world-class surfing. Thankfully for racers, the harbor offers a sheltered swim or Paddle Board. The hillside provides shade and shelter in it's ancient redwood forests and the cool coastal breeze creates the perfect environment to push hard on the cycle.
Another awesome event by USAP and with everything from Duathlons, Paddle Board Triathlons to traditional triathlons, there is something here for everyone.
Please Note: You are required to have a valid USAT membership to take place in this event. You will be asked to present this on race day so if you do not have a current USAT membership please select the ticket that includes a one day membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Half Moon Bay Triathlons reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Half Moon Bay Triathlons?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.