Our triathlon is back and better than ever! The Hansen Dam Triathlon is one of the fastest growing and most exciting events in Southern California. Located in the San Fernando Valley of the City of Los Angeles, whether you are a novice or professional triathlete, this fun, fast and competitive event is a fantastic race to participate in.
How to enter the Hansen Dam Triathlon and Superhero run
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 22mi, Run 10km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
Hansen Dam Triathlon and Superhero run routes
500 Meter Swim (lake Swim) 11 Mile Bike
T2 Dronfield - (Rt) Osborne - (Rt) Foothill Blvd - (Rt) Wentworth - (Rt) Across Dam back to Osborne - Dronfield to T2
1500 Meter Swim (lake Swim) 3 laps 22 Mile Bike 2 laps
T2 Dronfield - (Rt) Osborne - (Rt) Foothill Blvd - (Rt) Wentworth - (Rt) Across Dam back to Osborne -repeat - Dronfield to T2
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Hansen Dam Triathlon and Superhero run weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Hansen Dam Triathlon and Superhero run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hansen Dam Triathlon and Superhero run?
You may also like
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May 2020, Los Angeles
- Catalina Island Triathlon, Duathlon & 5k2nd Nov, Avalon5(2)
- PlayTri Desert Triathlon1st Mar 2020, La Quinta
- HITS Palm Springs26th Oct, Sanger
- California Triathlons21st Jun 2020, Pleasanton
- Aspire All-Women's Reverse Pool Sprint Triathlon6th Oct, Cherry Valley