You'll fall in love with San Francisco all over again as you follow this hilly loop trail circumnavigating Angel Island. Along the way, savor the panoramic vistas of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, Alcatraz Island, the East Bay and Marin County. The 10K (slightly long at ~6.5 miles) is a single loop. The Half Marathon does the loop twice.
How to enter the Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening.
Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hark the Herald Angels Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Levi’s Presidio 1019th Apr, San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb, San Francisco
- PPIE Pleasanton Run for Education19th Apr, Pleasanton
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose3rd Oct, San Jose