This 5k run - 1 mile walk is to raise money for pregnancy and infant loss. An estimated 1 in 4 women will experience this type of loss and statistically today 71 mothers will give birth to a baby born not alive. Finding support while coping with this type of loss can be very difficult in our community. HEALing Embrace was created in honor of babies born silently to pregnancy or passed away before their first birthday.
How to enter the HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy and Infant Loss weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy and Infant Loss reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was HEALs to the Pavement for Pregnancy and Infant Loss?
You may also like
- Mary’s Meals 5K – Hiawatha9th May, Hiawatha
- A Pot of Gold Shared Half Marathon and 5K28th Mar, University Park
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Groundhog Run Benefiting Ability KC26th Jan, Kansas City
- Mothers Day 5k –Run or walk around Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, MN on USATF certified 5k course with family & friends then return for optional Claddagh Irish Pub & Restaurant for Irish Breakfast, beer, cold and hot light beverages & More Irish Hospitality! Celebration of Active Generations10th May, Maple Grove
- Ky’s 3.1 Run20th Jun, Chaseburg