Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
5k, Olympic Triathlon, 22 Mile Bike Tour, and 3 more
Sun, May 15, 2022
Los Angeles, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Based on the number of participants
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get 5% if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Sunday, May 15, 2022
The same way as individuals, but only against other Relay Teams either Male, Female or Mixed.
Organizer route images
- Event T-Shirt
- Swim Cap
- Race Chip
- Helmet Sticker, Bike Sticker, Gear Bag Identification Stickers
- Race Bib and Safety Pins
North City Parking Lot: 300 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, Ca. 90291. (End of Rose Ave; Open at 4am) for $18.
Washington Blvd. Lot: 3100 Washington Boulevard, Venice, Ca 90291 (Near Venice Pier and Washington Square) for $18.
Pacific Ave. Lot: 2108 Pacific Ave, Venice, CA 90291 in the LA City 731 Lot for $40. Parking at the 731 Lot opens at 5am for parking but participants can drop-off here starting at 4am.
- Transition 1 Process -
- T1 is located at the Venice Beach Parking Lot located at Venice Blvd. and Ocean Front Walk.
- Set up your transition 1 area at the Venice Beach Parking Lot (T1) at your designated rack location between 4:30am and 5:45am.
- After changing into wetsuit and/or swim attire, put all dry clothes and items into your provided Morning Bag.
- Deliver Morning Bag to Morning Bag Transport located outside of T1 prior to entering the swim queue. Morning Bags will be transported to the Finish Line and available for pickup immediately following the race. Bag pick up is located immediately West of T2 on Chick Hearn Ct. Bags NOT GIVEN to Morning Bag Transport Staff prior to Swim Start may not be collected and will be placed in Lost and Found.
- Upon completion of the Swim, put ALL swim gear in the T1 Bag and LEAVE at your transition rack location. The race team will collect all transition bags and deliver to the Finish Line. All items must be placed in your T1 Bag. No items outside of these bags will be collected. All items not in bags will be placed in Lost and Found and may not be able to be retrieved on event day.
- Depart on your bike.
- Transition 2 Process -
- T2 is located on Chick Hearn Ct. directly adjacent to Finish Line.
- Dismount your Bike.
- Hand your bike (no shoes or helmet) to volunteers and continue through the Transition Area to the T2 Bag Pick Up area.
- Volunteers will hand you your T2 Bag.
- Head to the appropriate changing tent marked ‘Male’ or ‘Female’.
- Change clothes and gear. Stuff all cycling gear into your T2 Bag.
- Drop your newly stuffed T2 bag at T2 Bag Drop Off when you exit the Changing Tent. This gear will be picked up after the race. T2 Bags and Bike will be picked up from inside T2; you must have your bib to remove your T2 Bag and Bike. Security will verify Bib Number matches your T2 Bag Number and Bike Sticker Number.
- Go Run!
- Pick up your Morning Bag @ the Morning Bag claim area
- Pick up your T1 Bag @ the T1 Bag claim area
- Pick up your T2 Bag @ the T2 Bag claim area (within T2)
- Pick up your Bike @ the T2 Bike claim area (within T2)
- Event Shuttles, located on West Rd. behind the JW Marriott.
- Event shuttles are available to transport people back to T1. Bikes are not allowed on these shuttles.
- Shuttles are complimentary for participants with their event wristband.
- Shuttles are available for spectators with purchase of a shuttle wristband for $10 for unlimited rides. Wristbands can be purchased at the Merchandise Tent within the Finish Festival area.
- Bike Transport, located on Chick Hearn Ct. Adjacent to T2.
- White Glove bike transport is available. Bikes will individually load, secure each bicycle and transport back to T1.
- Bike Transport Shuttle depart times are as follows (Bike Transport Shuttles will arrive and be unloaded at T1 approximately 1 hour after depart time):
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
- 11:30 AM
- 12:30 PM
- 1:15 PM
- These times are approximate and shuttles will leave on a fill basis, first come, first served.
- Take Metro (bikes are allowed) for $3.50 + $1.00 TAP card. Metro Trip information can be found HERE.
- Pick up by family / friend or local rideshare company.