Celebrate your 4th of July at the 5th annual Hercules Dynamite 5K Run/Walk located along the beautiful Eucalyptus trees of scenic Refugio Valley Park. The event offers chip timed, closed course 5K run/walk (3.1 Mile), 1 Mile walk and 1/4 Mile event designed for Kids ages 3-8. The distances are flat, fun and are perfect for all levels of runners or walkers. Stay afterwards and enjoy the post race Expo, refreshments, awards and the 4th of July Parade. Custom event shirt guaranteed if registered by June 20th.
How to enter the Celebrate Hercules 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 0.25mi
- Run 1mi
Celebrate Hercules 5K routes
Courses are hills, paved roadways and park paths.
Celebrate Hercules 5K weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Celebrate Hercules 5K reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar, Oakland
- Rock ‘n’ Roll -San Francisco5th Apr, San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco Half Marathon,10k & 5k2nd Feb, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland