The event in Palm Springs, California is the crown jewel of the HITS Triathlon Series and will once again be the home of the HITS Triathlon Series Championship. The Coachella Valley is a stunning venue that offers beautiful vistas in a dry and sunny climate, perfect for a December triathlon. The course in Palm Springs is fast and awesomely scenic!
How to enter the HITS Championship
- Triathlon: Swim 3.8km, Bike 180km, Run 42km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
HITS Championship weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
HITS Championship reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was HITS Championship?
You may also like
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Monterey Bay Triathlon10th Oct, Pacific Grove
- Marin County Triathlon & Duathlon24th Oct, San Rafael
- BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women20th Sep, Nevada City
- Newport Dunes Triathlon1st Nov, Newport Beach
- Mighty Mujer Triathlon – Tucson3rd Oct, Oro Valley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.