Named as an Editor's Pick for one of the Best United States' Triathlons by Triathlete Magazine, HITS Ocala is one of the most popular HITS Triathlon Series races. The famed Carney Island Park will be home to this third stop on the HITS Triathlon Series circuit. The course is a convenient loop lay-out, where family and athletes can be engaged with each other throughout the entire day; both the bike and run come back through the park for high-fives and general spectator frenzy. Plus, the short drive from Walt Disney World and plenty of affordable lodging and dining options make this a destination for the entire family.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
HITS Ocala FL weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
HITS Ocala FL reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was HITS Ocala FL?
You may also like
- Ron Jon Cocoa Beach Triathlon20th Sep, Cocoa Beach5(2)
- Brett Robinson Alabama Coastal Triathlon12th Sep, Gulf Shores
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Andys Race9th Aug, Greenville
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon4th Oct, Johns Island
- Mindful Triathlon - Hilton Head Island11th Oct, Hilton Head Island
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.