Named as an Editor's Pick for one of the Best United States' Triathlons by Triathlete Magazine, HITS Ocala is one of the most popular HITS Triathlon Series races. The famed Carney Island Park will be home to this third stop on the HITS Triathlon Series circuit. The course is a convenient loop lay-out, where family and athletes can be engaged with each other throughout the entire day; both the bike and run come back through the park for high-fives and general spectator frenzy. Plus, the short drive from Walt Disney World and plenty of affordable lodging and dining options make this a destination for the entire family.
How to enter the HITS Ocala FL
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 112mi, Run 26.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.93mi, Bike 24.8mi, Run 6.2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.47mi, Bike 12.4mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.06mi, Bike 3mi, Run 1mi
HITS Ocala FL weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
HITS Ocala FL reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was HITS Ocala FL?