From snow falling at the start line, to huge holiday character inflatables, holiday carolers, and festive participant shirts this event has everything you need to start the season off right! Join us at the Fairplex in Pomona.
How to enter the Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
- Run 16.2mi
Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run routes
The Holiday Half Marathon starts and finishes in the main plaza of Fairplex So Cal, home of the LA County Fair. Runners do a small neighborhood loop before heading towards the oldest venue on the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series circuit, the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona.
The Penguin Waddle course is 1 mile long and takes runners through the Fairplex.
Questions & answers
- What is the golden snow flake challenge?Hi there. Just to let you know that Golden Snowflake Challenge participants will wear a special golden bib and receive a beautiful Golden Snowflake medal at the finish of the Holiday Half Marathon on Sunday, in addition to the individual race medals.
Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon2nd May, Newport Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon1st Feb, Huntington Beach
- Reaching for the Cure Half Marathon, 10K, 5K22nd Mar, Irvine
- SOCAL River Marathon - Half Marathon - 10K - 5K21st Mar, Huntington Beach
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May, San Diego
- Cottontail Half Marathon22nd Mar, Los Angeles