Distances in this event
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Home Away From Home 5K/Half Marathon/Marathon routes
The 5K and half marathon will go out and back on Tamarac Road (turnaround points will be CLEARLY marked and there will be aid stations for both distances), and end with a lap around the Brittonkill School track. The marathon course includes hills and sections of dirt road and offers the most beautiful mountain views, also ending with a lap around the Brittonkill School track.
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Join us in Brunswick, New York, for a scenic 5K, half marathon, or marathon to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region. The 5K and half marathons are an out-and-back course. The marathon includes hills and dirt roads and offers beautiful mountain views.
Home Away From Home 5K/Half Marathon/Marathon weather forecast
Light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Home Away From Home 5K/Half Marathon/Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Home Away From Home 5K/Half Marathon/Marathon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- The Great Pumpkin Run: New York12th Oct, Kerhonkson
- Jingle Bell Half Marathon & 5K8th Dec, Haverhill
- The Great Pumpkin Run: New England21st Sep, Hampton Falls
- Harborside Half Marathon10th Nov, Newburyport
- Pocono Plateau Hero Dash Festival21st Sep, Cresco
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Allentown9th Nov, Allentown