On Sunday, June 2nd, National Cancer Survivor’s Day, the streets of downtown Stamford will be filled with Walkers, Runners, and Volunteers—some who have personally faced cancer, others who have been touched by their families’ and friends’ struggles. Walkers participate in a 3.1 mile course while runners can choose from a timed 5K or 10K loop course. It’s a tremendous day full of fun and support with participants of all ages and fitness levels. Join us to find out for yourself!
How to enter the Hope in Motion 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Hope in Motion 5K weather forecast
Light rain in the evening and overnight.
Hope in Motion 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Hope in Motion 5K?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Spring Fling8th Mar, New York4.4(4)
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Governors Island 5K & 10K8th Aug, New York
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County
- Spartan Trail - Palmerton12th Jul, Kunkletown